- Grade medicine grade
- Application antabuse
- Purity STERILE PRODUCT
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Dosage Guidelines as prescribed by the physician
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- STERILE PRODUCT
- Store in Cool
- as prescribed by the physician
- medicine grade
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 10x10 Tablets IP or According to customer's requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved
Product Name: Disulfiram Tablets
Common Name: Antabuse
Strength: 250 mg and 500 mg
Disulfiram (sold under the trade names Antabuse and Antabus) is a drug discovered in the 1920s that is used to support the treatment of chronic alcoholism by producing an acute sensitivity to ethanol (alcohol). Disulfiram works by inhibiting the enzyme acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, which means many of the effects of a "hangover" are felt immediately after alcohol is consumed.
Indications and Usage:
Disulfiram produces a sensitivity to alcohol which results in a highly unpleasant reaction when the patient under treatment ingests even small amounts of alcohol.
Disulfiram blocks the oxidation of alcohol at the acetaldehyde stage. Disulfiram is also being studied as a treatment forÂ dependence, as it prevents the breakdown of dopamine (a neurotransmitter whose release is stimulated by ); the excess dopamine results in increased anxiety, higher blood pressure, restlessness, and other unpleasant symptoms.
1) WHO GMP ApprovedÂ
2) Customised Packing Available
3) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: 10x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.