- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 100 tablets or According to Customer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Carbimazole Tablets
Common Name: Carbimazole Tablets
Strength: 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg
Carbimazole is used to treat hyperthyroidism. Carbimazole is a pro-drug as after absorption it is converted to the active form, methimazole. Methimazole prevents thyroid peroxidase enzyme from coupling and iodinating the tyrosine residues on thyroglobulin, hence reducing the production of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4.
Indications and Usage:
Antithyroid medicines like carbimazole are used to treat hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid), which is also known as thyrotoxicosis. When thyroid gland produces too much thyroid hormone, it can cause many of body's functions to speed up, and this leads to symptoms such as losing weight, sweating, feeling irritable or shaky, and diarrhoea. Also feeling tired or worried, and develop menstrual problems. Carbimazole is the most commonly used medicine for hyperthyroidism. It works by reducing the amount of thyroid hormones which your thyroid gland makes.
Carbimazole may be used alone or together with other treatments for hyperthyroidism. It is also a treatment used to prepare a person for thyroidectomy (surgical removal of part or all of the thyroid gland), and before radio-iodine treatment.
1) Treat various infections
2) WHO GMP Approved Plant
3) Customised Packing Available
Pack Size: 100 tablets or According to Customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets