White Soft Paraffin 13.2% And Light Liquid Paraffin 10.5%
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Cream
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- available in 100 gms,250 gms and 500gms or as per the buyer requirement.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CE-mark medical devices
Product Name: White Soft Paraffin 13.2% w/w And Light Liquid Paraffin 10.2% w/w cream
Common Name: SLS Free Emollient Cream, Dry Skin Paraffin Relief, White sift paraffin and light liquid paraffin
Strength: White Soft Paraffin 13.2% w/w and Light Liquid Paraffin 10.2% w/w cream
Eczema, dermatitis, or skin allergy usually cause dryness on the skin. It often cracks the skin which cause flaking and scaring on the skin if it's scratched hard.Suffering from eczema, skin allergy, or dermatitis will bring this disturbing itch on your skin.
White Soft and Light Liquid Paraffin act as a moisturizer and a protective cream for above mentioned skin related problems. They are useful in dry and eczematous disorders, and to a lesser extent in psoriasis.
1) SLS Free Dry Skin Relief
2) As an emollient for the symptomatic relief of dry skin conditions
3) As a soap-substitute for skin washing.
Indications and Usage:
It is a moisturizing and protective cream for the relief of symptoms such as red, inflamed, damaged, dry, or chapped skin, especially when associated with eczema. Apply to dry skin areas as often as required and rub in.
Pack size: White Soft Paraffin 13.2% w/w And Light Liquid Paraffin 10.2% w/w cream is available in a jar of 250 g and 500g or as per buyer specification.
MOQ- 25,000 pack
Delivery- 20-25 days
Certificate: CE-mark medical device
Registration: Registered in Ireland with HPRA (Drug Authority).
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.