- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- available in 2 tablet /pack or as per the buyer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Common Name:Â Anti- histamine tablets
Strength:Â 100 mg
Desloratadine is a tricyclic H1-antihistamine that is used to treat allergies. It is an active metabolite of loratadine. Desloratadine is a selective H1-antihistamine which functions as an inverse agonist at the histamine H1 receptor; it is also an antagonist at all subtypes of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptors.
Indications and Usage:
Desloratadine is used to treat allergic rhinitis and nasal congestion. It is the major metabolite of loratadine and the two drugs are similar in safety and effectiveness. Desloratadine is an antihistamine. It works by blocking the action of histamine to relieve allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, and itchy or watery eyes, and to relieve itching and rash due to chronic hives.
Pack Size:Â Desloratadine tablet has 100 tablets in each pack. It can be customise as per buyerÃ¢ÂÂs specification.
Minimum Order Quantity:Â 3500 Packs
Certification:Â WHO-GMP Certified Facility.
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.