- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 30x10 Tablets or According to customer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Bisacodyl Tablets
Common Name: Bisacodyl Tablets
Strength: 5 mg
Bisacodyl (INN) is an organic compound that is used as a laxative drug. It works directly on the colon to produce a bowel movement. It is typically prescribed for relief of constipation and for the management of neurogenic bowel dysfunction as well as part of bowel preparation before medical examinations, such as for a colonoscopy.
Bisacodyl is a derivative of triphenylmethane.
Indications and Usage:
Bisacodyl is used to treat constipation. It may also be used to clean out the intestines before a bowel examination/surgery. Bisacodyl is known as a stimulant laxative. It works by increasing the movement of the intestines, helping the stool to come out. Bisacodyl stimulates the muscles in the wall of the small intestine and colon to generate a bowel movement. It also alters water and electrolyte levels in intestines, increasing the level of fluids which also produce a laxative-like effect.
1) Treat Constipation
2) Treat various infections
3) WHO GMP Approved Plant
4) Customised Packing Available
Pack Size: 30x10 Tablets or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.