Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg Tablets
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 tablet or According to Customer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg Tablets
Common Name: Abortion Pills, Emergency Pills
Strength: 1.5 mg
Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg Tablets is a rescue method intended to prevent pregnancy after
unprotected intercourse or failure of contraception. Levonorgestrel is a second generation progestin (synthetic progestogen) used as an active ingredient in some hormonal contraceptives, including combined oral contraceptive pills, progestogen only pills, emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine systems, contraceptive implants, andhormone replacement therapy.
The primary mechanism of action of levonorgestrel as a progestogen-only emergency contraceptive pill is to prevent fertilization by inhibition of ovulation and thickening of the mucosa of cervix.
Indications and Usage:
Levonorgestrel is used in emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs), both in a combined Yuzpe regimen which includes estrogen, and as a levonorgestrel-only method. The levonorgestrel-only method uses levonorgestrel 1.5 mg (as a single dose or as two 0.75 mg doses 12 hours apart) taken within 3 days of unprotected sex, with one study indicating that beginning as late as 120 hours (5 days) after intercourse could be effective.
1) WHO GMP Approved Plant
2) Customised Packing available
3) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: 1 tablet or According to Customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.