- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Each pack has 100 Tablets
- WHO GMP Certified plant
Product Name: Atorvastatin Tablets
Common Name: Chloestrol-lowering tabs
Strength: 40 mg
Atorvastatin is in a group of drugs called HMG CoA reductase inhibitors, or âstatins.â Atorvastatin reduces levels of âbadâ cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL) and triglycerides in the blood, while increasing levels of âgoodâ cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL).
Indications and Usage:
Atorvastatin is used to treat high cholesterol, and to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other heart complications in people with type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, or other risk factors. These Atorvastatin Tablets are also helpful in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Pack Size: Atorvastatin Tablets has 30 tablets in each pack. It can be customise as per buyerâs specification.
Minimum Order Quantity: 3500 Packs
Certification: WHO-GMP Certified Facility.
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.