- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 5x2x10 Capsules IP or According to customer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Cephalexin Capsules
Common Name: Cephalexin Capsules
Strength: 250 mg and 500 mg
Cephalexin is a cephalosporin (SEF a low spor in) antibiotic. It works by fighting bacteria in your body.
Cephalexin capsules are a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the bacteria's cell wall formation. This weakens the cell wall, causing it to rupture, and kills the bacteria.
Indications and Usage:
Cephalexin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, and urinary tract infections.
Cephalexin capsules are a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat common infections caused by a variety of bacteria in different parts of the body, including, upper and lower respiratory tract infections, such as bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and pharyngitis; ear infections (otitis media); bacterial sinusitis; genitourinary tract infections, including acute prostatitis; infections of the skin, soft tissue and bone; dental infections. Cephalexin capsules 500mg are also used as prophylaxis (to prevent) rheumatic fever.
2) WHO GMP Approved Plant
3) Customised Packing Available
4) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: 5x2x10 Capsules IP or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Capsules