- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- 10x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Aceclofenac Tablets
Common Name: Aceclofenac Tablets
Strength: 100 mg
Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) analog of Diclofenac. It is used for the relief of pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Indications and Usage:
Anti-inflammatory painkillers like aceclofenac are sometimes called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or just 'anti-inflammatories'. Aceclofenac is used to treat painful rheumatic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. It eases pain and reduces inflammation. Aceclofenac film-coated tablets are indicated for the relief of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Aceclofenac Tablets is a cytokine inhibitor. Aceclofenac works by blocking the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase. Cyclo-oxygenase is involved in the production of prostaglandins (chemicals in the body) which cause pain, swelling and inflammation. Aceclofenac is the glycolic acid ester of diclofenac.
1) Pain Relief
2) Treat various infections
3) WHO GMP Approved Plant
4) Customised Packing Available
Pack Size: 10x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets