Tamoxifen Citrate Tablets
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Each pack has 100 Tablets
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Name: Tamoxifen Citrate Tablets
Common Name: Tamoxifen Citrate Tablets
Strength: 20 mg
Tamoxifen blocks the actions of estrogen, a female hormone. Certain types of breast cancer require estrogen to grow.
Indications and Usage:
Tamoxifen is used to treat some types of breast cancer in men and women. It is also used to lower a woman's chance of developing breast cancer if she has a high risk (such as a family history of breast cancer). Tamoxifen is a drug called an estrogen receptor antagonist, which works by blocking the receptor so that estrogen cant work its usual effects within the body.
Estrogen is an important hormone in the female body and plays a big role in some types of breast cancer. As a result, tamoxifen is commonly used to prevent breast cancer from appearing or coming back in women who are at a high risk of or have a history of breast cancer.
1) WHO GMP Approved Plant
2) Customized Packing Available
3) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: Each pack has 100 Tablets
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.