Amoxicillin & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 6 Tablets or According to Customer requirement
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets
Common Name: Augmentin
Amoxicillin 500 mg
Potassium Clavulanate 125 mg
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium tablets, are a combination penicillin-class antibacterial and beta-lactamase inhibitor indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible isolates of the designated bacteria.
It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Indications and Usage:
Amoxicillin & Potassium Clavulanate reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium tablets, and other antibacterial drugs, amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium tablets, should be used only to treat infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by susceptible bacteria. When culture and susceptibility information are available, they should be considered in selecting or modifying antibacterial therapy. It is used to treat: Lower Respiratory Tract Infections, Acute Bacterial Otitis Media, Sinusitis, Skin and Skin Structure Infections, Urinary Tract Infections.
2) Treat various infections
3) WHO GMP Approved Plant
4) Customised Packing Available
Pack Size: 6 Tablets or According to Customer requirement
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.