SODIUM CROMOGLICATE EYE DROPS
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Available in 5ml and 10ml plastic dropper bottle and as per customer need.
PRODUCT NAME: SODIUM CROMOGLICATE EYE DROPS
COMMON NAME: sodicrom eye drops
STRENGTH: Each ml contain sodium cromoglicate BP 2.0%w/v and benzalkonium chloride solution BP 0.02%w/v
DESCRIPTION: This belongs to a group of medicines called anti-allergics.It works by stopping the release of the natural substances in your eyes that can lead to an allergic reaction. Signs of an allergic reaction include itchy, watery,red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids .
INDICATION: sodicrom eye drops contains sodium cromoglicate n,which works by acting on certain cells to prevent them from releasing substances that cause the allergic reaction. It is used to treat allergic eye condition such as hay fever and conjunctivitis ,which are conditions that can cause itching, redness, discomfort and watery discharge from the eyes.
PACK SIZE: Available in 5ml and 10ml plastic dropper bottle and as per customer need.