- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
Product Name: Boric Acid
Common Name: Boric Acid
Strength: hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum
Boric acid has mild antibiotic properties against fungal or bacterial infection.
Boric acid ophthalmic (for the eyes) is used as an eye wash to cleanse or irrigate the eyes. Boric acid provides soothing relief from eye irritation, and helps remove pollutants from the eye such as smog, chlorine, or other chemicals.
Indications and Usage:
Boric Acid diluted with water can be used to create an easy and effective eyewash. Whether itÃ¢â¬â¢s a minor irritation or the more serious and contagious eye infection, a Boric Acid eyewash solution can help eye problems by treating any bacterial infection and soothing inflamed eyes. That includes relief of pink eye symptoms.
Pack Size: Each pack has 50 gms
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 packs