- Application gastroenterologic medicine, antacid
- Grade medicine grade
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Dosage Guidelines as prescribed by the physician
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- as prescribed by the physician
- gastroenterologic medicine, antacid
- medicine grade
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Each pack contain 20 tablet per pack.
- Central India
- WHO-GMP certified.
PRODUCT NAME: OMEPRAZOLE TABLETS 20 MG
STRENGTH: Each tablet contains omeprazole magnesium BP- 20mg
DESCRIPTION: Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor that reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach. It's a widely-used treatment for indigestion and acid reflux. It's also taken to prevent and treat stomach ulcers.
INDICATIONS & USAGE: Omeprazole is used to treat certain conditions where there is too much acid in the stomach. It is used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers, erosive esophagitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
PACK SIZE: Each pack contain 20 tablet per pack.
DELIVERY TIME: 25-30 DAYS
CERTIFICATION: WHO-GMP certified.