Olopatadine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Storage Instructions Store in Cool
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- Store in Cool
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- olopatadine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution USP (0.1%) is available in 5ml and 10ml plastic bottle or as per buyer requirement.
PRODUCT NAME: OLOPATADINE HYDROCHLORIDE OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION USP(0.1%W/V)
COMMON NAME: OLOPAT EYE DROP
STRENGTH : Olopatadine hydrochloride USP eq. to olopatadine 0.1%w/v benzalkonium chloride solution USP 0.02 %w/v
DESCRIPTION: This medication is an antihistamine used to treat itching and redness in the eyes due to allergies such as inflammation, itching, watering, and burning. It works by blocking histamine, a substance in the body that causes allergic symptom such as inflammation, itching, watering, and burning and also to the group of medicines called anti-allergic.
INDICATION : Olopat is used to treat conjunctivitis which is inflammation of the eye due any outer particle/pollan that cause an allergic response to give watery,itchy and/or re eyes.
PACK SIZE: Olopatadine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution is available in 5 ml and 10 ml plastic bottle or as per buyer requirement.