Ketrolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4%
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
Product Name: Ketrolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4%
Common Name: Ketrolac
KETOROLAC is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). This eye drop is used to treat pain and swelling after eye surgery. It is also used to decrease swelling or redness caused by allergies.
Indications and Usage:
Ketorolac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) similar to ibuprofen, indomethacin, naproxen, and many others. Ketorolac blocks prostaglandin synthesis. Prostaglandins have many effects in the body including their role in pain and inflammation. In the eye prostaglandin is involved in inflammation, pain, and irritation due to allergies or mechanical injury. Ketorolac provides relief from pain and inflammation in the eyes.
Certification: Ketrolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution is CE-mark medical device
Registration: Ketrolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution is under registration.
Pack Size: Available in 5 ml and 10 ml pack.
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 packs