Neomycin Polymyxin Ointment
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Product Name: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc Ointment
Common Name: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc Ointment
Neomycin Base 3.5mg,
Polymyxin B Sulfates - 10,000 polymyxin b units,
Bacitracin Zinc- 400 units of bacitracin
Description: Neomycin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic. It kills sensitive bacteria by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to survive.
Polymyxin b sulfate/trimethoprim solution is an antibiotic combination. It works by killing the bacteria.
Bacitracin works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria. It belongs to a class of drugs known as antibiotics.
Indications and Usage: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Bacitracin Zinc Ophthalmic Ointment antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory ointment for ophthalmic use. Ophthalmic Ointment is indicated for steroid- responsive inflammatory ocular conditions for which a corticosteroid is indicated and where bacterial infection or a risk of bacterial infection exists.
Pack Size: Available in 20 gm