- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Product Name: Mupirocin Ointment
Common Name: Bactroban Ointment, Centany Ointment
Strength: Mupirocin 2.0% w/w
Description: Mupirocin is an antibiotic. It is used topically and is effective against Gram-positive bacteria, including MRSA. Mupirocin is inactive for most anaerobic bacteria, mycobacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia, yeast and fungi.
Mupirocin is bacteriostatic at low concentrations and bactericidal at high concentrations.
Indications and Usage: Mupirocin is used to treat certain skin infections (such as impetigo). It is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria.
Pack Size: Available in 5 gm.