Hyoscine Butylbromide Tablets 10 mg
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 10x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Hyoscine Butylbromide Tablets
Common Name: Scopoderm, Buscopan
Strength: 10 mg
Butylhyoscine also known as butylbromide, butylhyoscine, butylbromide, and hyoscine butylbromide is a peripherally acting antimuscarinic, anticholinergic agent used as an abdominal-specific antispasmodic. It is a quaternary ammonium compound and a semisynthetic derivative.
Indications and Usage:
Butyl hyoscine is used to treat pain and discomfort caused by abdominal cramps, menstrual cramps, or other spasmodic activity in the digestive system. It is also effective at preventing bladder spasms. It is not an analgesic in the normal sense, since it doesn't 'mask' or 'cover over' the pain, but rather works to prevent painful cramps and spasms from occurring in the first place. The attachment of the butyl-bromide moiety effectively prevents the movement of this drug across the blood brain barrier, effectively minimising undesirable CNS side-effects associated with hyoscine.
1) WHO GMP Approved Plant
2) Customised Packing Available
3) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: 10x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.