Enalapril Maleate Tablets
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 20x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement.
- WHO GMP Approved Plant
Product Name: Enalapril Maleate Tablets
Common Name: Enalapril Maleate Tablets
Strength: 5 mg
Enalapril (marketed as Vasotec in the US, Enaladex and Renitec in some other countries, and Enacard for veterinary use is an angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitor used in the treatment of hypertension, diabetic nephropathy, and some types of chronic heart failure.
ACE converts the peptide hormone angiotensin I to angiotensin II. One of the actions of angiotensin II is the vasoconstriction of blood vessels, resulting in an increase in blood pressure. ACE inhibitors such as enalapril prevent this effect. Enalapril has been shown to lower the death rate in systolic heart failure.
Indications and Usage:
Enalapril is an ACE inhibitor. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme.
Enalapril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) in adults and children who are at least 1 month old.
Enalapril is also used to treat congestive heart failure in adults.
Enalapril is also used to treat a disorder of the ventricles (the lower chambers of the heart that allow blood to flow out of the heart). This disorder can decrease the heart's ability to pump blood to the body. This medication may also be used to help protect the kidneys from harm due to diabetes.
2) WHO GMP Approved Plant
3) Customised Packing Available
4) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: 20x10 Tablets IP or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.