Clarithromycin Tablets 500 mg
- Application antibiotic tablets
- Grade medicine grade
- Formulations Type Chemical Drug
- Formulations Form Tablets
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Dosage Guidelines as prescribed by the physician
- Storage Instructions Store in Cool
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- antibiotic tablets
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Chemical Drug
- Store in Cool
- as prescribed by the physician
- medicine grade
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 100 Tablets in a pack or According to customer's requirement
- WHO GMP Approved
Product Name: Clarithromycin Tablets
Common Name: Binoclar, Bioclar, Truclar, Crixan, Claritt, Clarac, Biaxin
Strength: 500 mg
Description:Â Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. It fights bacteria in your body.
Clarithromycin, is an antibiotic used to treat various bacterial infections. This includes strep throat, pneumonia, skin infections, H. pylori infection, and Lyme disease, among others. Clarithromycin can be taken by mouth as a pill or liquid.
Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, headaches, and diarrhea. Severe allergic reactions are rare. Liver problems have been reported. It may cause harm if taken during pregnancy. It is in the macrolide class and works by stopping the making of protein by some bacteria.
Clarithromycin Tablets is made from erythromycin and is chemically known as 6-O-methylerythromycin.
Indications and Usage:
Clarithromycin is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. It is amacrolide antibiotic used particularly for respiratory infections (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia ), skin infections and Lyme disease. In addition, it is used to treat Helicobacter pylori, a cause of gastritis.
Clarithromycin Tablets is used to treat acne vulgaris.
Clarithromycin is used to treat many different types of bacterial infections affecting the skin and respiratory system. It is also used together with other medicines to treat stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori.
Features:Â Antibiotic,Treat various infections,Â WHO GMP Approved Plant, Customised Packing AvailableÂ
Pack Size:Â 100 Tablets in a pack or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 3500 packs
Certification: WHO-GMP certified
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.