- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Each pack has 100 tablets
- WHO GMP Certified plant
Product Name: Aciclovir Tablets
Common Name: Cyclovir, Herpex, Acivir, Acivirax, Zovirax, Zoral, Xovir and Imavir
Strength: Aciclovir 400 mg
Acyclovir is an antiviral drug. Aciclovir Cyclovir, Herpex, Acivir, Acivirax, Zovirax, Zoral, Xovir and Imavir) oracyclovir (USAN, former BAN), chemical name acycloguanosine, abbreviated as ACV, is a guanosine analogue antiviral drug. It is one of the most commonly used antiviral drugs, that is primarily used for the treatment of herpes simplex virus infections, as well as in the treatment of varicella zoster (chickenpox) and herpes zoster (shingles).
Indications and Usage:
Aciclovir is an antiviral medicine, which acts on infected cells by stopping the virus growing.
Aciclovir are used to: treat or prevent herpes simplex infections of the skin and mucous membranes e.g. cold sores and genital herpes (except in children whose immune system work less well and they are unable to fight infections)prevent herpes simplex infections in patients whose immune system is not working properly
treat chicken pox (varicella infection).
Aciclovir higher dosage tablets are used to:
treat chicken pox (varicella infection)
treat shingles (herpes zoster infection).
1) WHO GMP Certified plant
2) Customised packaging available
3) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: Each pack has 100 tablets
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 tablets
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Oral' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.