Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- New Delhi
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
Product Name: Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution
Common Name: Sodium Chloride Vials,Sodium Chloride 0.9%,Normal Saline Nebuzaline,Sodium Chloride Solution B.P 0.9% W/V,Solution for Nebulization
Strength: Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v, Water for injection qs.
Sodium Chloride is a modern inhalation therapy. This Inhalation Solution can be used as a secondary treatment for cold-like symptoms such as coughing or nasal congestion. It is to be used with compressor-operated nozzle nebulizers, ultra-sonic nebulizers or membrane nebulizers.
1) Gentle inhalation with isotonic saline solution
2) Free from preservatives Plastic ampoules for a simple and sterile use
Indication and Usage:
For moisturizing the airways.
Packaging: Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution is available in 2.0 ml ,2.5 ml, 4.0 ml, 5.0 ml, 10.0 ml or as per buyer's specification.
Certification: Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution is CE-mark medical device.
Registration: Sodium Chloride Inhalation Solution is registered as a medical device in Europe.