- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- 500 Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
Product Name: Vincristine Injection
Common Name: Vincristine Injection
Strength: 1 mg
Vincristine is an anti-cancer ("antineoplastic" or "cytotoxic") chemotherapy drug. Vincristine is classified as a plant alkaloid.
Indications and Usage:
Cancers treated with Vincristine include: acute leukemia, Hodgkin's and non- Hodgkin's lymphoma, neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma, Wilms' tumor, multiple myeloma, chronic leukemias, thyroid cancer, brain tumors.
It is also used to treat some blood disorders.
2) WHO GMP Approved Plant
3) Customized packaging available
4) Testing as per BP and USP
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 packs