Normal Saline Nasal Spray
- Application Other
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Storage Instructions Store in Cool
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Store in Cool
- External Use Drugs
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- Normal Saline Nasal Spray are available in 10 ml, 15 ml and 30 ml fill volume.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CE-mark medical device
Product Name: Normal Saline Nasal Spray
Common Name: Nasal clear, unblock nose
Strength: Sodium Chloride BP 0.9% w/v, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution BP 0.02% v/v
Description: Saline sprays have a higher concentration of salt than that of bodily tissue.
It also help keep the cilia in your nose healthy. Cilia are small hair-like structures in your nose that help humidify air to your lungs, trap bacteria to prevent them from entering the cells, and aid your sense of smell. By keeping cilia healthy, studies show that saline sprays may help treat rhinitis and sinusitis.It works by rinsing and moisturizing the nostrils.
Treating dry or irritated nasal passages caused by colds, allergies, low humidity, or overuse of decongestant nose spray.
This helps relieve stuffiness and makes breathing easier.
For children suffering from colds, flu, or allergies, nasal spray is an effective way to alleviate congestion. It causes the blood vessels in the nose to contract and dilutes mucus and reduces swelling in the sinus area.
Indications and Usage: Treating dry or irritated nasal passages caused by colds, allergies or low humidity.
Pack size: Normal Saline Nasal Spray are available in 10 ml, 15 ml and 30 ml fill volume.
MOQ- 50,000 pack
Delivery- 20-25 days
Certificate: CE-mark medical device
Registration: Normal Saline Nasal Spray is registered in Ireland with HPRA (Drug Authority).
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.