Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment
- Formulations Type External Use Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Supply Ability : 100000 Pack Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Pack
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Pack
- 1.5 USD ($)/Pack
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- External Use Drugs
- 100000 Pack Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Product Name: Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment
Common Name: Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment
Strength: Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment 1%
We are a trusted manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment from India.
Description: Chloramphenicol is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. Its use is only recommended when safer antibiotics cannot be used. Monitoring both blood levels of the medication and blood cell levels every two days is recommended during treatment. It is available intravenously, by mouth, and as an eye ointment.
Indications and Usage: Chloramphenicol eye drops and eye ointment are used to treat bacterial eye infections. Eye infections are a common cause of conjunctivitis. In conjunctivitis, your eye becomes inflamed, feels gritty, and may water more than usual. Chloramphenicol works by helping to kill the bacteria which are causing the infection. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Pack Size: 10 gm