Price And Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 2.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Piece
- 10000 Piece Per Month
- 30 Days
Common Name: Oxytetracycline Injection 20%, Veterinary Oxytetracycline
Strength: Oxytetracycline 20%
1) Oxytetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic with bacteriostatic action against a large number of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms
2)The bacteriostatic effect is based on the inhibition of the synthesis of bacterial proteins
Indications and Usage:
Oxytetracycline is broad spectrum antibiotic with bacteriostatic activity, against a wide variety of micro-organism for cattle, swine, sheep, goats and poultry.
1) In cattle: Diphtheria, anthrax, bacterial enteritis, foot rot, anaplasmosis, leptospirosis, metritis, pneumonia, wound infection and shipping fever.
2) In horses: Upper respiratory infections, strangles, peritonitis, fistula of the withers, foaling paralysis, wound infections, phlegmon, thrush and joint infections.
3) Sheep and goats: Pneumonia joint infection, wound infections, bacterial enteritis.
4) In layers: Coryza, fowl cholera, infectious sinusitis, infectious synovitis, chronic respiratory diseases and airsacculitis.
3) GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility
4) High efficacy
5) Customized packaging
Pack Size: Each pack has 50ml and 100 ml vial
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 vials
Certification: GMP Approved