|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Oral||» Cephalexin Capsules|
- Unit of Measure
Product Name: Cephalexin Capsules
Common Name: Cephalexin Capsules
Strength: 250 mg and 500 mg
Cephalexin is a cephalosporin (SEF a low spor in) antibiotic. It works by fighting bacteria in your body.
Cephalexin capsules are a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the bacteria's cell wall formation. This weakens the cell wall, causing it to rupture, and kills the bacteria.
Indications and Usage:
Cephalexin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, and urinary tract infections.
Cephalexin capsules are a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat common infections caused by a variety of bacteria in different parts of the body, including, upper and lower respiratory tract infections, such as bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and pharyngitis; ear infections (otitis media); bacterial sinusitis; genitourinary tract infections, including acute prostatitis; infections of the skin, soft tissue and bone; dental infections. Cephalexin capsules 500mg are also used as prophylaxis (to prevent) rheumatic fever.
2) WHO GMP Approved Plant
3) Customised Packing Available
4) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: 5x2x10 Capsules IP or According to customer requirement.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100000 Capsules
- FOB Port
- New Delhi
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 5x2x10 Capsules IP or According to customer requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- WHO GMP Approved Plant